Why attend a JWI-sponsored webinar/teleconference?
After six years and 68 expert-led teleconferences/webinars on domestic violence issues, JWI’s National Alliance has amassed an incredible network of attorneys, social workers, counselors, DV advocates, educators, government workers and clergy of all faiths. More than 11,000 participants from all 50 states and six foreign countries have joined our teleconferences to collaborate and share best practices. As the Alliance grows larger and more diverse, so does the impact of your work and ours – and the value of these learning and networking opportunities.
What are the benefits of membership?
- 10 Webinars from September 2011 - June 2012
- Up to 20 toll free lines for organizational members
- An expanded webinar format of 1½ hours
- 15 CEUs for the year*
- Free Professional Development Certificates
- Free audio downloads of all past and current webinars
- Free downloads of all handouts for past and current webinars
- Free subscription to “Domestic Abuse in the Jewish Community” enewsletter
- Free subscription to Jewish Woman magazine (optional)
What is the yearly cost?
$225 for organizations – up to 20 staff members can call in on our toll free lines, free audio downloads of past webinars.
$125 for individuals members not attached to an organization. Toll-free call-in, and free audio downloads.
*1.5 CEUs per person, per webinar
How can I get CEUs for the webinars?
JWI can provide 1.5 CEUs for each webinar through our collaboration with NASW. After the webinar, visit www.jwi.org/na, click on CEUs and fill out an evaluation of the call. You must be registered to be eligible.
How can I download a webinar?
Members will be able to download webinars at no charge. Non-members may purchase webinars for $25.
Can I purchase CDs for past teleconferences?
CDs of all our past teleconferences are available for $25.00. (60 minutes; includes shipping and handling.) You may use these CDs for in-service trainings with your staff, students or clients. Purchase CDs.